Hollywood is a cross miniature Poodle/Cavalier King Charles and is owned by Jennie, the Managing Director of Birches. He loves to meet and greet all our guests and has a special welcome for fellow canines.
Birches Serviced Apartments is nestled in amongst East Melbourne’s tranquil tree-lined Simpson Street, diagonally opposite Powlett Reserve, a block away from Darling Square and a leisurely stroll (two blocks) to the historic Fitzroy Gardens. All perfect for walking your “best friend”.
We have limited, dedicated pet friendly rooms where your four legged family members can enjoy their “get-away”, as long as you adhere to our pet friendly guidelines.
• Cats and dogs MUST BE SPEYED/DESEXED.
• Dogs must be on a leash, while in the outside grounds.
• Pets left alone in the apartment MUST NOT disturb other guests. Constant barking or meowing will result in you and your pet being asked to leave.
• Bring your own Bedding, we do not supply bedding for pets. Please bring sheet(s) to cover furniture your furry friend may sit on like end of bed
• Your pets must have their own food and water bowls. They must not use the crockery in the apartment.
• Pets must not shed. To prevent cleaning charges we STRONGLY suggest giving your furry loved ones a good brush to remove excess fur!
• Must be clean and well trained. For dogs, a quick wash before travelling should do the trick.
• Dogs to be taken off premises for toileting. In the case of Cats, kitty litter & tray acceptable. Owners responsible for pet waste.
• Cats that “claw” need to have suitable protection to avoid damage to furniture.
• Small to Medium size dogs only. Very large dogs are generally not suitable for the apartments.
We are all pet friendly and understand your needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask.
Should the room need steam cleaning after check out as a result of pet smell or any damage occurred to the furniture in the apartment, owners are liable to pay for the costs ($200 fine).
If you have any concerns regarding possible cleaning fees we are here to help.
Why not consider visiting Birches with your pet? Hollywood would love to welcome them!
free wifiAvailable in all apartments
best price guarantee-after all you are booking directly with the hotel (via this website, phone or email)
pet friendly accommodationPets allowed subject to restrictions, fee applies.
If you need to self-isolate away from family and housemates Birches Serviced Apartments can provide you with a self contained one bedroom apartment. To access our special 14 day rate please call our friendly staff on 03 9417 2344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have secure on-site parking* available we can package with your accommodation. You are welcome to bring your pet* with you to keep you company as we have a number of pet friendly apartments available. Welcome Kit for Self-Isolaters All Self-Isolaters should be rewarded for doing the right thing for humanity at large so to help them we will provide them with wipes, soap/sanitiser, tissues, 14 pairs of gloves and some delectable choccies to help keep the spirit up and taste buds happy :-) Please discuss your needs with our friendly staff. Please note *surcharges may apply for parking and pets.check rates
Our apartments have been designed with comfort and convenience in mind. All apartments feature modern kitchen with dining table. Each apartment is tastefully decorated and features quality furnishing and fittings.check rates
All our apartments have a lovely view over Simpson Street from large windows in the lounge and bedroom.check rates
In the master bedroom there is a queen sized bed with French doors opening onto the front garden. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed. Each bedroom has its own TV. There is one sofa bed in the lounge room as well as a comfortable deluxe air bed or roll-away bed if requested. This townhouse can sleep up to 6 people very comfortably.check rates
when you book directly with us. You get the best deal.